Adva-Net's Post-Acute program, provides unparalleled treatment and cost savings for our clients through our established network of long term care facilities. Having national coverage with 3-star or higher Medicare rated facilities, we are able to offer a wide-variety of facility options that provide significant savings below fee schedule and/or usual and customary allowances. No longer will you need to negotiate with facilities or utilize cost containment vendors post-placement of a patient.
Our goal is to provide a patient-centric, outcome-based provider network focused on care quality, progression, and recovery. Each referral goes through a strategic evaluation and selection protocol in order to determine the appropriate facility placement. Our contracted facilities manage the recovery throughout all stages until treatment is no longer required. Requisite treatment plans build consistency, efficacy, and cost savings which result in better overall outcomes.
Adva-Net's network also includes highly specialized injury facilities as we understand that certain injuries require experience and specialty treatment in facilities that focus on those particular injuries.
All of these services are managed by our Care Coordinators when a client submits a referral to Adva-Net. Our Care Coordinators work with the patients, providers and payors alike to ensure the needs of each party are met:
|Patients:||Care coordinators will schedule appointments, arrange transportation and translation services (if required), and ensure that the network provider can treat the patient’s injury/condition.|
|Providers:||Care coordinators will direct referrals to network providers who can treat the patient's injury/condition, all referrals will be preauthorized, Adva-Net will become the billing agent for the provider, and will guarantee payment within the contract terms.|
|Payors:||Care coordinators will direct referrals from the payor clients and schedule appointments with network providers who can treat the patient’s injury/condition, they will transfer all necessary medical notes from payor to provider, review all medical bills from the provider, submit all treatment codes through the ODG guidelines to ensure appropriateness of treatment for the diagnosis, provide progress updates to the payor, and provide discounts on network provider services below fee schedule and Usual and Customary allowances.|
How to make a referral to Adva-Net
We have two convenient options for you to choose from:
- Complete the Adva-Net referral form and send to us via email or fax
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 941-313-3405
- Call us at 855-544-7246
Once Adva-Net receives the referral:
- Adva-Net will confirm receipt of the referral within one (1) hour.
- Adva-Net will review the referral for completeness and if any critical information is missing, we will contact you to obtain the needed information.
- The Care Coordinator will contact the Adjuster/Case Manager within (4) hours and begin the scheduling process. We will also schedule transportation or translation services as needed.
- The Care Coordinator will schedule the appointment to a network provider and will send notification of the appointment to you.
- Referrals with time sensitive requirements will be handled in an expeditious manner.
Adva-Net provides regular communication to you so you always know the status of your referral.